The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yippeeee!
Don't worry if it takes a couple of extra days Bucky!!
Good things come to those who wait.

Wow! Boy do I feel outclassed! My photos won't be anything so fancy!

Just picture the arpron on one of the kettles!

brewing5.jpg

John

ronjohn, i'm all teary and choked up. that is one of the most beautiful things that i've ever seen.
i need to be alone now...

ronjohn55 said:
Wow! Boy do I feel outclassed! My photos won't be anything so fancy!

Just picture the arpron on one of the kettles!

John

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! I've always just been an extract brewer. Haven't had the gumption to brew mine from scratch. :wacko:

Raven said:
I just had a thought, instead of signing the apron how about each person that receives it include a post card from your hometown or state with a little note on it before sending it on?

~ Raven ~

Well, since I signed it already, and I bet buckytom did too, I think we've already started the ball rolling on that one! Don't worry about what else is in the box - wait till you see it!:rolleyes:

Ronjohn, great photos!

Ok guys. Im on board. :bounce: But I dont have a camera. I'll have to have my buddy take it. Maybe I'll take it infront of Wrigley Field. Or the Chicago Skyline. Then again there is this Irish pub in Naperville. Any place in Chicago I should take it in front of? Im doing requests. :brows:

Raven said:
As a lifelong born and bread citizen of Arkansas all I can say is "Whoa! Nice Still!" :mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

Not quite a still, it's missing a few necessary components to functionally distill anything. Not that I, um, know anything about that kinda stuff... :angel:

And phinz or anyone else, if you're ever in the area and want to arrange a tour of the brewery, drop me a line and we'll see if we can arrange a demo and tasting...

John

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok guys. Im on board. :bounce: But I dont have a camera. I'll have to have my buddy take it. Maybe I'll take it infront of Wrigley Field. Or the Chicago Skyline. Then again there is this Irish pub in Naperville. Any place in Chicago I should take it in front of? Im doing requests. :brows:

I think either in front of the Sears Tower....or perhaps Wrigley Field....anything, so long as you're there!:)

(although it would be cute to go to the pub and pose with a few bar maids!)

NOT IN AN APRON!!!!! well, not right away anyway.

geez, sush, don't listen to jkath for advice on how to meet women. i think she means well, but i might be getting fooled too. it's so hard to tell.

don't listen to any woman for advice on that, except maybe your mom. even your sisters will lead you astray, for revenge purposes. it's their evil plan, all of their plans. no, not world domination, but to make us crazy; dangling the carrot and making us jump through flaming hoops, just for the pleasure of being able to do it.

if you have to tie in, as it were, a chick with the apron thing in a pub, tell them a fantastic lie about why you need to have a picture with them only after buying them a drink or 3, all the while being very complimentary on stuff like their hair and clothing (not the eyes, that's overdone. and don't overdo the clothing thing, that could look, well, ya know, swishy).

lemme think: you are a well travelled but poor, soul searching chef, who's made his way around the world seeking wisdom, and the ultimate recipe.
we can all help you fill in the lies for particular stuff that only a local from that region would know.
a good coupla backed up references, and they'll be like ducks in a row.

then, you could mention a website that greatly values your worldly wisdom has requested you send in a picture with the apron on one of your travels.

ok.. the list is on the sixth page of this thread...

I don't think it's up to date though.
It needs to be updated.

If I have time this afternoon
I'll try to do it.

Bucky my friend, those are words of wisdom! You never let ol' sushi down. :D Please note that I have used a smiley that is not found on the panel to your right with an assorted selection to quickly click on to express your feelings. No no no! Because Bucky is 'special' to me.... I have decided to use one of the emoticons that are NOT on the 'quick click' panel. I clicked on "more" and found an emoticon that TRUELY represents my profound happiness of Buckys message. Bucky..... I went that extra step for YOU man. I care. AND I appreciate the well thought out action plan. I will use it. May your yolk never break and your chicken ever undercooked.

Back
Top Bottom