The "Try it" or "Deny it" game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't see what would be wrong with that. I would imagine that it woul be like eating squirrel, or rabbit, only smaller.

Ok, so my turn now. Let's seeeee. Hmmmm. I've eaten boiled squid in ink sauce, over rice, in the Phillipines. It was pretty tasty. Try or deny?

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

si, si. trippa alla romana is delicious.

btw, vb, are you slacker today? ;)

ok, how about fiskeboller? (fish balls - like meatballs, made with cod or haddock, in a dill cream sauce)

Nah...not slacking...eating lunch at my desk and looking around.

boiled squid in ink sauce..? I've had the squid, and I've had pasta made with the ink of squid....but not sure what a sauce made of ink would taste like...but, I'll try it.

How about a tongue and chicken liver sandwich, with onions?

I like goat cheese, so I'd try goat milk if it's pasteurized.

You might have eaten these when you were a kid, but would you try them now?!?
2yyozt1.jpg

Hot dog ocotpi with green ramen noodles, try it or deny it?

Hot dog ocotpi with green ramen noodles, try it or deny it?

Yeah, I'd so eat that now.

Here's something DW does..........Tomato juice with crushed up Pringles, eat with a spoon like a cereal. T or D?

ugh keltin - deny

frosted flakes with the soft drink SunDrop poured over them instead of milk - T or D? (yes, I know someone that did this!)

frosted flakes with the soft drink SunDrop poured over them instead of milk - T or D? (yes, I know someone that did this!)

DW LOVES SunDrop, but it's not much for me. Deny it! (I deny her tomato juice and pringles too! :LOL:)

Veggie sandwich.....bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, extra mayo, mustard, splash of balsamic vinegar. That's all. T or D?

No ketchup here EVER...grosser than gross! DENY!

Chef Boyardee sandwiched between toast with cream cheese...try or deny?

Chef Boyardee sandwiched between toast with cream cheese...try or deny?

Try it!

Warm elbow pasta tossed with pork-n-bean and canned tuna packed in water? T or D?

Deny for me, hubby says "yeah, that'd be pretty good!"

Try or deny...mac n cheese (boxed), lemon juice, and canned tuna?

Try or deny...mac n cheese (boxed), lemon juice, and canned tuna?

Ah! DW denies it, but I would try it!!!!

beef liver with gravy and onions.

the gravy and onions sound good but I would have deny that.

deep fried mars bars (they sell them across from my school and my friends have tried them, I'm yet to though) try or deny?

Back
Top Bottom