The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you live in one...I'm glad I don't live below you or above you in a condo/apartment...:ROFLMAO:

Nope. Free standing house. Three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, me and a poodle. It could be worse, from a carbon footprint perspective. My 80-something parents and a poodle live in a 4,000-plus square-foot house. Five bathrooms -- you are never more than a few feet away from a place to pee. They have Klipsch speakers, too, but not old-school. My mom has terrible eyesight, so they have a 72-inch TV.

My neighbors can probably hear some bass, but not much else. We are friends, so they would call me if I kept them awake at night.

CD

At the moment I'm finishing up a really good Lee Child audio book, Die Trying. Really good tale and 12 disks long. Not much left and the climax is quite complex.

I'm looking forward to another Jack Reacher adventure. I have several more on the shelf ready for action.

Last edited:
Here's the Cars again performing that way back hit single "Drive" live on Saturday Night Live. The only place I could find it was on someone's Facebook page, of all places. I've never linked to a song from Facebook. I hope to find a better video where the lead singer doesn't look strung out. Sadly, this singer has passed away.

http://www.facebook.com/154678997877259/videos/201763979835428

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom