This is truly freaky!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I guess I am one of the 2% as I did the quiz twice, with 2 different answers, and none of them were Denmark,Kangaroos, or oranges, just lucky I guess, or I use my brain more, which one I wonder. But then I am not really good at naming Countries, Places yes, Just Countries absolutly NOT

Last edited:
AYYYYEEEE! :ohmy: What just happened! :wacko:
Yeah, that's a little freaky.
how they able to do that? ;)

Well I guess I am one of the 2% as I did the quiz twice, with 2 different answers, and none of them were Denmark,Kangaroos, or oranges, just lucky I guess, or I use my brain more, which one I wonder.

Oh sure SpiritWolf.
Just call the rest of us lemmings while you're at it.
:ROFLMAO:

No matter what number you pick (1-10) when you multiply it by 9 and then add those two digits together they will always equal 9. So you letter than corresponds will always be D.

Denmark is the only country, or at least popular country that people would think of that starts with D. Kangaroo and orange are also going to be the most popular things to pick. If you had time to think before answering then you may come up with other things, but because the instructions tell you to answer quickly then most people will come up with those choices.

No matter what number you pick (1-10) when you multiply it by 9 and then add those two digits together they will always equal 9. So you letter than corresponds will always be D.

Denmark is the only country, or at least popular country that people would think of that starts with D. Kangaroo and orange are also going to be the most popular things to pick. If you had time to think before answering then you may come up with other things, but because the instructions tell you to answer quickly then most people will come up with those choices.

your explanation makes a lot of sense GB-but it was still fun to do:LOL:

I'm really waaaaaaay out there - which might explain a LOT!

Dominican Republic/cheetah/honeydew

I don't even want to know what that says about me!

Back
Top Bottom