DID YOU KNOW...
There are twenty-one teeth on a standard bottle cap.
1. What is the phonetic code word for the letter P ?
2. What does a Tittiliomaniac has a compulsion to do what ?
a. – tickle others
b. – Tease others
c. – Tell dirty jokes
d. – Scratch himself
3. What is the most often earned boy scout merit badge ?
a. - Stamp Collecting
b. – First Aid
c. – Camping
d. – Personal Fitness
( Bonus !what is the least often earned badge)
a. – Dog Care
b. – Bugling
c. – Insect Study
d. – Farm Mechanics
4. Stephano and Trinculo are characters in which Shakespeare play?
5. Who won best actor Oscar for the 1985 film, Kiss of the Spider Woman ?
6. What do carpophagus animals feed on exclusively ?
7. What famous Native American was Baptized and given the name Rebecca ?
8. The Murray-Darling River is the longest of which Country?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A violin is made from about 18 pieces of wood.
2. – d
3. – b ( – b )
4. The Tempest
5. William Hurt
A basic violin is made up of about 82 pieces of wood.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !