DID YOU KNOW... America’s Favorite Cartoon Family.............
IN 1987, THE SIMPSONS PREMIERED
According to Guinness World Records, The Simpsons holds the record for most celebrity guest stars.
In 1997 The Simpsons surpassed The Flintstones to become the longest-running animated series of all time.
In 2005 it surpassed The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet to become the longest-running comedy in TV history.
Thanks to Lisa Simpson, the number of female saxophone players in school bands has
BTW - When Maggie is scanned at a grocery store in the opening credits, she “costs” $847.63.
1. How many military personnel in a Brigade?
2. Fill in the blank;
"Tsunamis can travel as fast as ___ -___ kilometers an hour."
3. The tunic of the formal and ceremonial uniform of the Royal Canadian Mounted police
is made of what fabric?
a. - cotton
b. - Nylon
c. - Corduroy
d. - Serge
4. In the world of sports tools and equipment, the best-selling one of it's kind is the
"Acme Thunderer", worn by officials; what is it?
5. In what film does Jack Nicholson play the role of J. J. Gittes ?
6. What's the chemical name of the pain reliever in Tylenol?
7. What is the sheath at the tip of a shoelace called?
8. Under what name did Sea Captain Edward Teach become famous ?
BIG BAD BONUS QUESTION------
21 of the fifty States’ names end with “A” – how many can you name ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The oldest known written version of the Cinderella story is in Chinese.
1. ABOUT 3,500
3. - d
BIG BAD BONUS ANSWER------ Alabama – Alaska – Arizona – California – Florida – Georgia – Indiana – Iowa – Louisiana – Minnesota – Montana – Nebraska – Nevada – North Carolina – North Dakota – Oklahoma – Pennsylvania – South Carolina – South Dakota – Virginia – West Virginia
It was written circa A.D. 850.
Scholars believe that the fairy tale dates back to ancient Greco-Egyptian times and was passed along orally through the centuries.
In the written Chinese version, the heroine wins the Prince with the help of a magical golden-eyed fish instead of a fairy Godmother.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !