DID YOU KNOW...
Q ; During a golf swing, how much time does the face of a club spend in contact with the ball ?
A ; Approximately 450-millionths of a second.
1. Who is the only athlete to play in both a Super Bowl and a World Series ?
a. – Deion Sanders
b. – Bo Jackson
c. – Carl Crawford
d. – Bob Hayes
2. To the nearest thousand, about how many kernels of corn to a bushel of kernels ?
3. Which City has the most bridges, at 446, than any other U.S. city ?
a. – Philadelphia
b. – Pittsburgh
c. – Chicago
d. – New Orleans
4. What game saw the first use of the term “Grand Slam” ?
5. Which of the U.S. Presidents was the first to be born in the USA ?
6. Who was the other performer with Janet Jackson during the infamous Super Bowl “Wardrobe Malfunction” ?
7. Fill in the Blank ;
The moves _______ inches farther away from the Earth each year.
8. What breed is the fast-talking Alien dog in the Men in Black films ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hall of Famer Jim Brown, arguably the greatest football player ever, got into college on a Lacrosse scholarship, and is in the Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
1. – a
3. – b
4. Whist, a forerunner of Bridge
5. Martin Van Buren
6. Justin Timberlake
7. 1 1/2
8. a Pug
He got his scholarship to Syracuse as a lacrosse player and walked onto the football team.
He led Syracuse's lacrosse team to an undefeated season in 1957, leading the country in scoring. As a football player? In only nine years he became the all-time leading rushing leader in the NFL, and currently sits third on that list.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !