DID YOU KNOW...
A BEE HAS 5,000 NOSTRILS. IT CAN SMELL AN APPLE TREE THAT’S TWO
1. If I suffer from Catapedaphobia, what is it that I fear ?
2. How many emirates make up the United Arab Emirates ?
a. - 3
b. - 5
c. - 7
d. - 9
3. The SPUR Awards are given annually for fiction and non-fiction writing
4. How many seats on the New York Stock Exchange ?
a. - 366
b. - 666
c. - 1066
d. - 1366
5. Which singing group scored the first #1 hit for Motown Records ?
a. - the Marvelettes
b. - the Supremes
c. - Martha & the Vandellas
6. Which denomination of MONOPOLY play money is green in color ?
7. What year did the Beatles first appear on the Ed Sullivan Show ?
8. Name the leader of the Soviet Union from 1964 to 1982.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There is a move afoot to rename Western Australia Gondwanaland,
which is the Aboriginal word for "Heart of the Universe".
2. - c
3. THE AMERICAN WEST
4. - d
5. - a (for "Please, Mr. Postman)
6. THE TWENTY-DOLLAR BILL
7. NINETEEN SIXTY-FOUR
8. Leonid Brezhnev
Gondwanaland is a geological super continent that existed during the mid-Mesozoic era of earth's history.
It consisted of the Indian sub-continent, Australian continent, Africa, Madagascar, Antarctica and South America.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !