(notable Date ; 10/11/12)
DID YOU KNOW...
Ten books on a shelf can be arranged in 3,628,800 different ways.
1. Of the eighteen Elvis tunes that made it to number one on the Billboard pop chart,
what was the last one to do so?
2. What was the secret identity of cartoon superhero UNDERDOG?
3. Under what name did character actor William Henry Pratt achieve stardom?
4. What year did the board game, "CLUE" debut?
a. – 1944
b. – 1948
c. – 1952
d. - 1956
5. What U.S. city is home to the Motorsports Hall of Fame?
a. – Daytona, Florida
b. – Charlotte, North Carolina
c. – Talladega, Alabama
d. – Darlington, South Carolina
6. who was the Pro boxer nick-named "Hands of Stone"?
7. Remember "PRAVDA", the communist daily publication during the cold war years?
What does "PRAVDA" mean in English?
8. Fill in the blank;
There's a sign on the fence that surrounds the home of the fictional "Addams family";
It reads, "Beware of the _____!"
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Elvis Presley’s famous manager, Colonel Tom Parker, was actually an illegal immigrant.
1. "suspicious minds" (1969)
2. SHOE SHINE BOY
3. BORIS KARLOFF
4. - a
5. - c
6. Roberto Duran
The Colonel’s real name was Andreas Cornelis van Kuijik, who sneaked into America from the Netherlands when he was twenty by jumping ship from his employer's vessel . After a short time here, he lied about his name and managed to join the U.S. Army as “Tom Parker”, from the officer who interviewed him.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !