BOX OFFICE BLOOPERS
Movie: The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
Scene: The audience is told that it is a “late November evening.”
Blooper: In the very next scene, when Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon) are in the car, Richard Nixon’s resignation speech is playing on the radio. Nixon resigned in August.
Movie: Pearl Harbor (2001)
Scene: When Evelyn (Kate Beckinsale) first arrives at Pearl Harbor, she walks past a tall building.
Blooper: The building has a sign that reads “Est. 1953”-12 years after the actual attack.
1. what is the minimum distance allowed from home plate to the center field fence in professional baseball?
2. What was TV's fictional Bartender, Ernie Pantusso called by his patrons?
3. What Mel Brooks film was originally given the title, "Black Bart"?
4. Buzz Bee is the mascot for what breakfast cereal?
5. Can you name the school teacher who lost her life in the Challenger explosion?
6. What was the name of the orangutan side-kick in the film, "Every which way but Loose"?
7. While we're on the subject, what does "Orangutan" translate to in English?
8. What US President was known for his "Fire-side Chats"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Medical costs for chainsaw injuries in the USA average $350 million per year.
1. 400 feet
3. "BLAZING SADDLES"
4. honey-nut cheerios
5. CHRISTA McAULIFF
7. "man of the woods"
8. FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
A 2004 study by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission found there were 28,500chain saw- related injuries that year, requiring an average of 110 stitches per injury.. Of these, 85% occur from "kickback"- that is, the result of the chain getting pinched in the cut, throwing the saw back at the operator.
FOR THE PAST 150 YEARS, BOLIVIA HAS AVERAGED ABOUT 1 NEW GOVERNMENT A YEAR.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !