THIS YEAR, HARVARD UNIVERSITY WILL DENY ADMISSION TO AN ESTIMATED 1,600 HIGH SCHOOL VALEDICTORIANS.
1. In what American city would you find the fashionable Dupont circle neighborhood ?
2. What is Golfing great Tiger Woods' more formal first name ?
3. If you sailed due east from Tokyo, Japan until you landed on the California coast, would you be closer to San Diego, Los Angeles or san Francisco ?
4. Name Those Daredevils ;
The term was used do describe numerous automobile Thrill-Show productions performing at race tracks and county fairs since the early thirties. These shows provided massive audiences with an always exiting show of precision driving and deliberate crashes, such as driving on two wheels, crashing through flaming barricades and ramp-to-ramp jumps.
5. What was the last name of the title character in the Beatles' hit, Maxwell's Silver Hammer
6. What color is the one-ball in a traditional billiards set ?
7. Who's the only character in Peter and the Wolf
represented by a brass instrument ?
(Bonus; what is the instrument ?)
8. What movie's Theme Song is titled "Gonna Fly Now" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sir Winston Churchill suffered from a stutter.
1. Washington, D.C.
3. Los Angeles
4. Hell Drivers
7. The Wolf (French Horn)
There are lots of famous folks who stumbled a bit in their speech, including Napoleon, Isaac Newton, Darwin and Aristotle ! Interestingly, 80% of all stutterers are male.