DID YOU KNOW...
In the Chinese written language, the ideograph that stands for "trouble" represents two
women under one roof.
1. Which day of the week is the Muslim Holy day ?
2. What sort of critter comes in a Pipistrelle variety?
3. What Reba McEntire song title is also the state capital of one of the fifty ?
4. Which actress links Bram Stoker's Dracula and Beetlejuice ?
5. In which country do we find the headwaters of the Amazon
6. What was the title of Elton John's first Album, and what year was it released ?
7. What's Julia Roberts' actor brother's name ?
8. What are Author Washington Irving's two best-known works, considered by experts to
be the first American "short stories" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Emperor Hirohito had the shortest reign in the history of Japan.
2. a bat
3. LITTLE ROCK
4. WYNONA RYDER
6. ELTON JOHN-1970
7. ERIC ROBERTS
8. THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW-RIP VAN WINKLE
As a matter of fact, he had the LONGEST, lasting a total of 63 years, from 1926 till his
son Akihito succeeded him in 1989.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !