DID YOU KNOW............
WATER CAN FLOW THROUGH A PLANT AT 4 MPH, A LITTLE FASTER THAN
THE AVERAGE PERSON WALKS
Did you know...
IN 1994, PERSONAL COMPUTERS OUTSOLD TVS IN THE U.S. FOR THE FIRST
1. What organization's slogan is, "be all that you can be" ?
2. What legendary Soccer star was nick-named "the Black Pearl" ?
3. What's the name of the theme song for the TV show, "COPS" ?
4. What is Ray Kroc's contribution to Americana ?
5. Which of the fifty is home to America's longest suspension bridge?
6. Which country is home to the WORLD'S longest suspension bridge?
7. Under what name did rock singer William Broad achieve fame?
8. What was the name of the Biker Bar in the film, "Police Academy"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pickles played an important role in the discovery of America.
1. THE US ARMY
3. "BAD BOYS"
4. HE OPENED THE FIRST McDONALD'S
5. NEW YORK
7. billy idol
8. the blue oyster
The voyages of early explorers were often thwarted because crews suffered from scurvy,
a disease caused by lack of vitamin c. Columbus' ship stocker loaded large quantities of
vitamin c-rich pickles on the three ships.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !