DID YOU KNOW...
Until William Young invented the technique in 1800, there was no difference between the left shoe and the right !
1. To which Canadian territory must I travel to visit Dawson?
2. Which of our planets was the target of the Pioneer 10 space mission?
3. What was the nick-name of the infamous Vietnamese Hua Lo prison?
4. What popular TV sit-com character hailed from Hanover, Indiana?
5. Who owned a music publishing company named Harrisongs, Ltd.?
6. What was US Senator Edward M. Kennedy's middle name?
a. – Millhouse
b. – Monroe
c. – Macgregor
d. – Moore
7. What 1940's NFL team was nick-named the "Monsters of the Midway"?
8. What is the name of the Kingdom that's the setting for the "Alley-oop" comic strip?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is known to locals as the "Coat Hanger".
3. THE HANOI HILTON
4. WOODY BOYD ("Cheers")
5. GEORGE HARRISON
6. - c
7. Chicago bears
It doesn't have a hook on top, but the curved shape of Australia's Sydney Harbour Bridge
does somewhat resemble a coat hanger. The bridge, which was completed in 1932, cost
$20 million and 16 lives.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !