DID YOU KNOW...
The fastest fish is the sailfish. It can swim as fast as a car travels on the highway.
1. Which Emperor Ordered the crucifixion of St. Peter ?
2. What is the main ingredient of faggots, the dish ?
3. Who voices the female hyena in the lion king?
4. Complete the Lyrics ;
In Penny Lane there is a ______ showing ___________
Of every ____ he's had the pleasure to have known.....
5. Convicted Texas murderer Gary Gilmore, just before his execution by firing squad, uttered his last words ; they were.................
a. I love you Ma !
b. Im Sorry Ma !
c. I did It !
d. Lets Do It !
6. Where does the spice saffron come from?
7. In what movie did Sinatra sing My Kind of Town?
8. In a Gynocracy - who rules?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A one-legged gymnast once won three Gold Medals at the Olympics.
2. Organ Meats and Waste parts (offal), especially from a pig
3. Whoopee Goldberg
4. Barber Photographs Head
6. the Crocus
7. Robin and the 7 Hoods
American Gymnast George Eyser won a total of six medals at the 1904 Summer Olympics.
George had lost his left leg as a young boy after being run over by a train, but he didnt let that stop him.
His Tally ; three Golds - (rope climbing, horse vault, parallel bars) Two silvers - (4 event individual all-around, side horse), and a Bronze - (horizontal bar).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !