DID YOU KNOW...
COST, PER DAY, OF FIGHTING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR: $20,411; WORLD
WAR II: $409.4 MILLION
1. Which of the world's countries has the most Death-Row inmates?
a. - China
b. - USA
c. - Pakistan
d. - Myanmar
2. Which of the following wields the most authority in Islam; Imam-Ayatollah-Mujahidin
3. How tall is the Eiffel Tower?
a. - between 650 & 700 ft.
b. - between 850 & 900 ft.
c. - between 1050 & 1100 ft.
4. What restaurant chain was sued for promising a contest winner a "new Toyota", but
instead delivering a "new toy Yoda"?
5. What sit-com starred an eight-year-old Soleil Moon Frye?
6. What Martin Short character is blessed with sons Morgan, Mason, Matthew and
7. What company gave us the first LCD-HD TV screen?
a. - Sony
b. - Zenith
c. - Westinghouse
d. - Panasonic
8. What comic strip character is known as Karl Alfred in Sweden and "Iron Arm" in
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Miller Brewing Company was the first to use aluminum cans for beer.
1. - c
3. - c (1,063 FEET)
5. PUNKY BREWSTER
6. JIMMY GLICK
7. - b
Coors introduced the first aluminum cans in the USA in 1959.
Adolph Coors, born in Prussia in 1847, came to America as a stowaway on a freighter.
Along with a partner, he opened the Golden Brewery in 1873 and managed to turn a
profit the first year.
Coors survived prohibition by producing malted milk.
Coors also instituted a re-cycling program shortly after switching to aluminum, giving
consumers a penny for every can they returned.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !