DID YOU KNOW...
According to the AAA, the average age of autos on the road in the USA today; 11 years !
1. What is the numerical term we use for the journalistic profession ?
2. Current Events Dept;
Ikea’s European stores recently had to pull their meatballs off the shelf after the product was found to contain .... what ?
3. How many years was the soap opera Guiding Light on radio and TV before it was cancelled in 2009 ?
a. – 42
b. – 52
c. – 62
d. – 72
4. Atari was founded in what country ?
a. – Japan
b. – USA
c. – South Korea
d. – Canada
5. Which of the fifty has as it’s state cat, state bird, and state insect, animals with the same orange, black, and white coloring ?
6. How much oxygen – percentage-wise – is in the air we inhale ?
a. – 11 %
b. – 16 %
c. – 21%
d. – 26 %
7. What is the literal meaning of the term “Renaissance” ?
8. KLM is the national airline of which country?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Jane Austin, famous for writing regency romances, was herself married 5 times.
1. Fourth Estate
2. Horse Meat
3. – d
4. – b
5. Maryland _ the Calico, The Oriole, and the Checkerspot butterfly
6. - c
Jane Austin never married.
She had many proposals, and even accepted one, but she changed her mind the very next day !
“Sense and Sensibility” at work ??
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !