DID YOU KNOW...
Did you know…A Dragonfly, The Fastest Flying Insect, Can Move At
Speeds Of Up To 35 Mph
1. What car company made the first fiberglass racing car?
a. – Mercedes Benz
b. – Lotus
c. – Bugatti
d. – Ferrari
2. What whiskey brand was advertised with two terrier dogs?
3. What is a travelator?
4. Lineswoman Dorothy Cavis-Brown made news at Wimbledon - why?
a. – Threw her water bottle at an verbally abusive Jimmy Connors
b. – Fell out of her chair
c. – Fell asleep in her chair
d. – left the court in tears after being verbally abused by Jimmy Connors
5. Who wrote the novel Love Story ?
6. In Australian slang what kind if food is a mystery bag?
7. Who recorded the Album In Through the Out Door?
8. What kind of creature was Sam on the Muppet Show?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
James Bond (007) had a favorite alcoholic beverage – the Vodka Martini (Shaken, Not Stirred),
which he ordered almost all of the time.
1. – b
2. Black & White
3. a Horizontal escalator / moving sidewalk
4. – c
5. Erich Segal
7. Led Zeppelin
James Bond is famously associated with the vodka martini ;
It may have been his favorite, but it was far from his most frequent tipple... Among the 317 drinks James consumed in Ian Fleming’s novels and short stories about Agent 007, there were;
whiskey, 101 times; bourbon, 58; scotch, 38; sake, 35; Champagne, 30; Vodka Martini, only 19.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !