1. What was the name of the skunk friend in the Disney movie, "Bambi"? Blossom
2. What year saw Bill Clinton named time Magazine's Person of the Year ? Don't know... '93?
3. Do you recall the name of Casper, the friendly Ghost's horse ? Nope.
4. Which Asian port's name, when translated to English, means "Fragrant Harbor"? No ideer.
5. What was director Tim Burton's first feature film? The Nightmare before Christmas
6. Alopecia is the medical term for what common physical condition? Don't know. I'll guess that you can't stop hiccuping. I don't know why I giess that.
7. What female-led rock group was originally named "Angel and the Snakes"? The Go-Gos?
8. Who's the only person to win the "Best Director" Oscar four times? Maybe Speilburg.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
After first creating a framework, spiders build webs from the outside in.
I guessed all this before reading the answers and it looks like the only answer I got right is "truth".