Did you know…
FILM STAR (AND RACING ENTHUSIAST) STEVE MCQUEEN INVENTED (AND PATENTED) THE BUCKET SEAT IN 1969
1. By what name is STAR WARS character Anakin skywalker better known?
2. What does KUNG FU TRANSLATE TO IN ENGLISH ?
3. To what city must I travel to visit the Aviation Hall of Fame ?
4. What was the theme song of the TV sitcom "The Jeffersons" ?
5. hat country star was nicknamed "Mr. Teardrop" ?
6. How many movies were there in the Police Academy series ?
7. If something happens semidiurnally, how often does it happen per day ?
8. What was the password at the Ink and Paint Club in the film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The name of the Japanese game maker, NINTENDO translates to "Leave luck to Heaven".
1. DARTH VADER
2. "achievement through great effort"
3. DAYTON, OHIO
4. "MOVIN' ON UP"
5. marty robbins
7. twice a day
8. "WALT SENT ME"
NINTENDO was founded in 1907 as a manufacturer of playing cards.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !