Did you know…
EDGAR ALLAN POE’S THE MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE WAS THE FIRST
DETECTIVE STORY EVER PUBLISHED.
1. Anthony Hopkins won a Best Actor Oscar in 1991 for his performance in what film?
2. what sign of the Zodiac covers those born on New Years Day?
3. Which famous Hippie Guru was Wynona Ryder's Godfather?
4. What former #1 country hit starts with;
hard to be a woman……"
5. What's the seventh planet from the sun?
6. In what movie did Julia Roberts play a code cracker?
7. What sort of Bird name is used to describe sinking a golf ball in two strokes on a par-
8. Which part of London contains the theater district?
a. - North End
b. - South End
c. - East End
d. - West End
TRUTH OR CRAP?
Western Native Americans used smoke signals to communicate long messages.
1. THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
3. timothy leary
4. STAND BY YOUR MAN
8. - d
They used columns of smoke to convey short, simple messages, which varied according
to the number of columns. For instance, one column might mean "the way is clear"; two
columns, "there is danger on the trail"; three, "there are many buffalo here".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !