DID YOU KNOW...
The first mass marketed food item to include a logo on its label certifying it as kosher, was Heinz Vegetarian Baked Beans, in 1923.
The certification was provided by the Orthodox Union.
1. What year was the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl?
2. Fill in the blanks; "Male moose have antlers ____ feet across, (Bonus; often weighing___
3. How wide is the Statue of Liberty's mouth?
a. - 36 inches
b. - 42 inches
c. - 48 inches
d. - 54 inches
4. About how wide is the mouth of the Amazon river?
a. - 50 miles wide
b. - 100 miles wide
c. - 150 miles wide
d. - 200 miles wide
5. Really Tuff Question Dept;
What was the exact date of the assassination of President Lincoln?
6. A parrot's vocabulary rarely contains more than how many words?
a. - ten
b. - twenty
c. - thirty
d. - forty
7. According to on-the-job injury statistics, what is, since 2008, the most dangerous job in America every year?
a. - fireman
b. - Police Officer
c. - Long-Distance Truck Driver
d. - Fisherman
8. What church in Jerusalem's old city is traditionally believed to have been built on the site of the crucifixion ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Zachary Taylor, 12th President of the U.S., did not vote until age 62.
2. SEVEN (sixty)
3. - a
4. - d
5. APRIL 14, 1865
6. - b
7. - d
8. Church of the Holy Sepulcher
He didn't even vote in his own election!
Taylor, a professional soldier, lived in so many places that he had was unable to establish
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !