DID YOU KNOW...
ELVIS PRESLEY WAS NEARSIGHTED. WHEN HE DIED, HE OWNED $60,000 WORTH OF PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES.
1. Which leader launched his "Great Leap Forward" in 1958 ?
2. What sort of bird comes in a "Cinnamon Norwich" variety ?
3. What is the capital of the Canadian province of Manitoba ?
4. What British monarch was killed at the Battle of Bosworth ?
5. Which country has Osama Bin Laden as a native ?
6. Trick question;
What wine comes from Worms ?
7. What does Blitzkrieg translate to in English ?
8. What year was it;
The Queen Elizabeth catches fire and sinks in Hong Kong harbor - Mark Spitz wins seven Olympic gold medals...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Three of the traditional Seven Wonders of the Modern World are in North America.
1. MAO TSE TUNG
4. richard III
5. SAUDI ARABIA
6. liebfraumilch (from Worms, Germany)
7. LIGHTNING WAR
New York City's Empire State building, San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, and Toronto's CN Tower are the three.
The four others are;
The Itaipu Dam on the border of Brazil and Paraguay
The "Chunnel" under English Channel
The Panama canal
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !