Daily dose 9/27
Did you know...
END TO END, THE NUMBER OF CRAYOLA CRAYONS MADE IN A YEAR WOULD CIRCLE THE GLOBE 4 1/2 TIMES.
1. Who handed boxer Mike Tyson his first pro defeat?
2. What was the name of Cowgirl Sally Starr's horse?
3. Cold Mountain Correctional Facility is the setting for what fiction novel?
4. What year did "Beverly Hills 90210 Debut?
5. In what professional competition is Jeanette Lee (nick-named the Black Widow) a standout?
6. Where does the film "Popeye" take place?
7. In the novel, "Gone with the Wind", what's the name of the Ashley family plantation?
8. Name the singer / songwriter who's first hit was "Fire and Rain".
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Two of the world's largest Buddha statues were destroyed in 2001 by Al Qaeda terrorists.
1. BUSTER DOUGLAS
3. "THE GREEN MILE"
5. pro billiards
7. twelve oaks
8. JAMES TAYLOR
Afghanistan's ruling party, the Taliban, ordered demolition experts to blow up the Great Buddhas of Bambilyan, carved in the 5th century, as part of a systematic program to destroy all non-Islamic monuments. At 175 feet and 120 feet, respectively, the twin monuments were two of Asia's greatest archeological treasures.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !