DID YOU KNOW ...
Amish men take about 18,425 steps per day. Amish women take about 14,196. The average American adult takes about 4,000 steps per day. Only 4% of Amish are obese, compared to 31% of the general population.
1. Human Body Ingredients ;
Match the four primary ingredients in the human body to the percentage of the body that they represent;
e. 65.0 %
f. 18.5 %
g. 9.5 %
h. 3.3 %
2. What was Madam Curie's first name?
3. Which is bigger ; Victoria Island or Baffin Island ?
4. Which Airline has had the fewest crashes ?
b. British Airways
5. In the year 2012, who was the highest-earning dead guy ?
a. Elvis Presley
b. Richard Rogers
c. Michael Jackson
d. Frank Sinatra
6. What First was accomplished by Janet Guthrie ?
7. In 1998, which movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow won the Academy Award for Best Picture?
a. - Affliction
b. - There's Something About Mary
c. - Saving Private Ryan
d. - Shakespeare in Love
8. What does 'a bronze coin having the value of one cent kept in reserve is a bronze coin having the value of one cent acquired' mean, in other words?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mustard contains lycopene, a cancer-fighting agent.
1. a. g
3. Baffin Island
6. First woman to compete in the Indy 500
8. A penny saved is a penny earned
Lycopene is a cancer-fighting agent, but it is found in tomatoes, not mustard.
Mustard has its own cancer preventive component called sulforaphane, a compound found in other foods like horseradish, broccoli and wasabi.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !