Two Days To 12/12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a 12/12/12 party guests could each bring three trays of finger foods (three because of the three 12s). Each tray would hold 12 items, such as 12 deviled eggs, 12 hot wings, 12 sliders, etc. And of course the drinks could be 12-ounce cans. :cool:

I've lived through quite a few "END OF THE WORLD" scenarios. I wonder if those of Mayan extraction are sorry they didn't make a new calendar.

Imagine...
DC running wild.
Witch's brew.
Spam.
No recipes.
The politics.
The opinions.
(And not enough time to corrupt a couple admins & mods to remain behind...) :ermm:
It WILL get ugly pretty fast without them.

Then again you can have them if it all turns out to be a hoax. No recipe, fix them however you like.

Only eight days left til surgery if I make it past 12/12/12. Does the fact that I am part Indian, not Mayan, count? Does that give me any special privileges?

"I want to live! I want to live!", as said by Susan Hayward. :angel:

Only eight days left til surgery if I make it past 12/12/12. Does the fact that I am part Indian, not Mayan, count? Does that give me any special privileges?

"I want to live! I want to live!", as said by Susan Hayward. :angel:
I love that movie!

typical american response to 12/12/12--turn it into another sale day.:) twelve dollars, for twelve hours, 12 for the price of 6. lose 12 pounds in 12 days, and so on....

I see on the news that a lot of people are getting married today.
They said normally 500 weddings a day.
Today 12/12/12/ there will be 7,000 weddings.

Back
Top Bottom