Unexpected Pleasures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My lilacs are very late this spring but they've finally bloomed and smell so good today!!!

had a nice weekend with friends at their lakeside home...........I was informed that I was the cook so brought some stuffed porkchops and corn on the cob....they went nutso over the dinner.......had so much fun and my granddaughter finally ridded herself of some of her water fears........told them that needed a granddaughter....haha

Baking cookies with my grandson..It was his first time and he did really well..Heck he cracks an egg and puts it in the bowl better than I do:LOL:

kadesma

My girlfriend treated me to a super tasty lunch today in Mill Valley...then I found a super fabulous pair of shoes on sale and of course I had to buy them!!!

Well, I got a phone call from old boss wanting me back. Offered me the same pay as asst mgr, but, I would get commission, which they have NEVER offered to asst's before and also, they will pay 100% of insurance for me.
I am so ready to just go back! I didn't like being manager where everthing was on me, but, I didn't mind being asst mgr at all! Plus, I will be able to move around to all 3 facilities. I won't have Saturdays off anymore, it would be back to 5 days a week, Sunday and one day during the week, BUT, no getting up at 4:30am and I got bored on Saturdays all by myself!!LOL Now, what would you do??

He did say that he wishes me all the best, no matter what I decide and that they thought well of me and wanted to see how I was doing and give me a chance if I was interested. Makes me feel good. I may do it. I'm in a quandry.

Back
Top Bottom