West, Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to avoid confusion with geography. Waco is not in West Texas it is in Central Texas. The accident occurred in a town named West after one of is founders. So references should read "West, Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion"

The cause is still unknown but it is being treated as an industrial accident for now. Now they are reporting 35-40 dead.

Thanks for the correction .40, all day I thought the name of the town was "West Texas", Texas.

I was trying to pay attention to it this morning before I had to get ready for work. The pictures of the apartment building reminded me of Oklahoma City.

The devastation is jaw dropping. That was one heck'll of an explosion. Those poor people didn't even see it coming.

I've only been hearing about Boston also. I did hear yesterday that the explosion in Texas measured 2.5 on the Richter scale for earthquakes. Some of the video is quite disturbing.

I saw sixty people still unaccounted for.
And that they had been written up on numerous violations prior.
Not good.

Thanks, Fred! Appreciate it. They probably won't find them...another tragedy, many lives lost and folks still missing.

Back
Top Bottom