What album/cassette/cd have you most listened to in your life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am with Piccolina and would have to pick an artist rather than an album, and that is Jimmy Buffett. He is one singer I have always been fond of and occupied a special place in my heart ever since I was a child, as I have lots of sweet memories listening to his songs with my dad who were deceased when I was 14. The captain Parrothead reminds me so much of my father. Some of my favourite albums by him are

-One Particular Harbour
-Last Mango In Paris
-You had to be there (Live)

It would have to be "Human Frailty" by Hunters and Collectors. I had quite strange tastes as a teenager (it came out in about 1985 from memory) and it stands the test of times. "The Hunnas" are an Australian band, and their songs are basically about the politics of relationships (with the odd political number chucked in as well). They are deeply Australian and had attempts of breaking into the US market only to fail dismally.

It's the album I listen to in times of trouble!

Rattle and Hum by U2 is another that I have frequently played since a teenager.

I had a very intense Willie Nelson phase years ago that hasn't entirely disappeared.

The man who wrote "Crazy" definitely has some insight.

He is also a very underrated guitarist. With killer sidemen (and women - his sister Bobbie gives good piano).

What's not to love about his albums "Stardust" and "Red-Headed Stranger"?

Back
Top Bottom