What did Santa bring you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a picture I took up there. I live about 45 minutes away, so I try and get up on the weekends and hone my photo skills.

57387069_1ebd67fdec.jpg

texasgirl said:
You knew this was coming:mrgreen: So, whatcha get??

Of course I got my camera early:rolleyes: and the boys got me "The Longest Yard" and "Madagascar" and a glass etched fish on a stand. I have ocean stuff in my curio cabinet.

Madagascar??!!! I loved that movie!!!! My younger sister gat that for Christmas!

For Secret Santa my bro TXguy got me a Dale Jarret hat, (my fffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrr-
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NASCAR driver!) and a Baby Ruth!

Grace

Santa was one heck of an SOB this year - he really had a sense of humor. After my whole ordeal wityh chopping up my fingers, what do I get, bet a whole bunch of KNIVES!!!! :angry: !!!!!

Althogh the Calphalon stainless set was really pretty cool!

John

my Mom just said i could have some williams-sonoma since she didn't get me a purse (she'd said she'd get me one, then we didn't look for one....). i only had to ask once, then say, 'come ON, MOM, you didn't get me my purse and this will be WAY cheaper!' before she waverered and said, 'FINE! but what's this going to cost?
she sighed several times. tee-hee. my loving Mom.

Wow. This thread almost slipped away. I got something very special this Christmas: peace, love and harmony within my family. That's all I could ever ask for. Aside from that, we were in desperate need for a microwave since our 12 year old one kicked the bucket so we got a new one, got some clothes, boots, and tennis shoes to work-out. My dear MIL gave us another wall clock for our collection - this one with a cookoo - which everyone loves.

Our daughter Nancy still hasn't sent our package, so when she finally does we will have more Christmas presents to open! I guess she comes by it honestly. One year we were too broke to send their package and didn't get it to them until March or April!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom