What is your favorite commercial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The voice of the Zebra saying "What was that?!" makes me laugh. San Diego Zoo commercial?

My favorite is the man who says...see my new house...see my new car...I'm a member of the country club....then......I'm up to debt to my eyeballs...I can hardly pay my interest...can somebody help me? lol....sounds like most of us!

My favorite right now is the cellphone one.....I think its for Sprint. Anyway, one guy is bragging about his cellphone and the other guy says he has theft deterent and ultimately throws his phone at it. I crack up every time I see that. :LOL:

kimbaby said:
I like all the capital one credit card commericals with David Spade...
Me too! They always make me laugh out loud, and I love to laugh.:LOL:

Speaking of Heineken commercials, I like the one where the guy is sitting on the sofa and his girlfriend is asleep on his arm. He can't reach the beer in his hand so he tells her he loves her and, as she turns towards him to cuddle, he can reach his beer!

I recently saw one that had me laughing so hard that, when I was telling someone about it, they couldn't understand me.

It was Kmart commercial where a bunch of people were at a backyard cookout, their dinner plates in hand, but there was no furniture to sit on. One guy tries to carefully sit down on the ground, but falls over, and his dinner goes all over his head! His buddies are all looking down at him, potato salad all over his head, and they all go, "Awwwwww". LOL! I'm laughing as I type this!

Anyway, I only saw the commercial once and now I can't find any info about it. I'd love to have a clip of it.

Lee

I absolutely love the identity theft ones that were mentioned, as well as the happy cow commercials. In fact, I love most of the ones already mentioned! Hallmark card commercials are some of my favorites--they always make me cry! The old (probably 20 years, or more, ago) "Reach out and touch someone" commercials made me cry too.

As far as billboard and radio ads, Chik-Fila has some of the funniest around.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom