What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you Uncle Bob. I saw tonight's news report which wasn't very positive for you folks weatherwise. Take care and try to stay safe.

As for us, today was a lovely day. Clear, sunny, low humidity, which is a rarity for this area. At the moment we're having a lovely pre-sunset time and the temp is about 66F. However, the weather prediction is for rain and storms the next several days. Oh, well!

It snowed all day yesterday... About 4 inches worth.

Today the sun is out, the temperature is 42 degrees and the snow is now about half melted and things are becoming one big wet and muddy mess.

Windy, sunny, and 63 but it feels colder because of the wind. It looks beautiful, but it's chilly. I'm ready for March to go "out like a lamb" after coming in like a lion.

Another blizzard here, supposed to get 15 - 20 inches of snow in the next 24 hours. Hope it dumps all the moisture before it heads east towards the Dakotas.

Still snowing here, may get 20 inches before it's done. The town has shut down for the day.

OMG, it's snowing, again... the problem is that our snow usually heads east and the Dakotas REALLY don't need any more moisture! Thoughts and prayers to those in the Red River Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom