What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After five beautiful days we're now back to rain...our second day in a row. *sigh* I think my feet are becoming webbed.

...clouds make me sleepy
:LOL:If you lived in Cleveland you would sleep through the entire winter! When we moved to MA we were surprised to see blue sky and sun in winter.

Its supposed to be raining but I have no idea. Been stuck in my office all day going over invoices with Party Rental.... Oh Joy!!!

We had 79F yesterday, winds out of the NW at 12-15 knots and I went sailing for 5 hours...

Today is more of the same except it is a touch warmer. Got a cookout planned for this evening.

Sounds like we are about to have our usual afternoon cloudburst. It's been so hot we can use the rain. Over 100 two days early in the week.

I'm trying to think of the song. Thunder and Lightening, very very frightening, oh me or my-oh.

Having lived in Florida, I don't think this was THAT bad, but I do take lightening very, very seriously when it is close. I can't tell you how many telephones, answering machines, etc, I had to replace because of close strikes, how many days and more that we went without electricity. So we lost it for not even a total minute, and we had to dodge a few branches on the road. But it wasn't fun.

It's hot, humid and sticky. On top of all that it's hot, humid and sticky.
We've been getting rain almost everyday, the last two have been some pretty good storms. Oh and did I mention it was hot, humid and sticky.

It's hot, humid and sticky. On top of all that it's hot, humid and sticky.
We've been getting rain almost everyday, the last two have been some pretty good storms. Oh and did I mention it was hot, humid and sticky.

DITTO....... You gotta love florida in the summertime......... :censored:

warm day again but not just warm but hot hot. 83 and it is only 10:14. humid and forcast to be higher temp. and humidity.

still hot about an hour or so ago the sky darkened and thunder roared and it rained about five drops. and quit. just added to the humidity. next thing they will cut off the electricity. then not even fans to help, help help i am burning up. :ROFLMAO:

I miss the summer thunderstorms but I can't stand the humidity. From LA you can see the thunder clouds 50 miles away in the east over the desert. These thunder clouds rarely spill into LA. We just get the humidity. Not good.
I think we had our warmest day today for the year so far....about 90 in the downtown area. It's been a pretty mild summer so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom