What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 8 AM, SW Florida 74 degrees w/95 per cent humidity. Highs today and the rest of the week in the low 90's. Phew.

It's an ill wind that swerves away from our US shores and bops our friends across the ocean. Bad Katia. Hope there's not too much damage.

thanks to dcers like you this weather thread has become one of the more interesting topics to watch, in its free-flowing neighborly style. isn't it nice to know that talking about the weather with friends still has the warm, time honored appeal of those earlier times? we report, we analyze, we commiserate and make plans around our weather. with friends, we enjoy the weather together, sharing an comparing....:)

78F with a nice cool breeze in SE S.D. Beautiful blue sky with no clouds, definitely a day to stop & smell the roses.

our c-ville metropolitan area in va. was ranked the #1 most desirable place to live in the u.s., by sperling's ranked and rated. cited as a desirable feature was the area's clean environment. today too, c-ville earned the dubious distinction of being the smoggiest small city in the nation.... :(

our first day of fall, it's 65 degrees, with a gentle rain misting down all morning. i could enjoy the autumn season much more if it was followed by spring instead of winter....

It's a beautiful fall day in SE S.D. Woke up this morning to a cool day. It's 58F at 10 a.m.it's nice to sleep in on a saturday morning.

We're between thundershowers right now. Temp 86F, 76% humidity. Those cool midwestern first days of Autumn sure sound nice.

We're having almost the same conditions in NE Florida also, tinlizzie.

It's sure a nice break from the heat. I hope my electric bill follows the heat down. :LOL:

When the cool begins, please don't soak up all the good stuff before it trickles down to here. :)

I know it is fall, but Here it is 78 degrees and beautiful summer weather today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom