What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All day rain, 39°. Supposed to become wet, slushy snow later here along the river.

28°F, pretending to snow. No wind tonight, but we are supposed to get hit with high winds tomorrow, again.

I was at the store yesterday and realized there was a rush on. Then looked at grocery carts and realized they all contained some sort of booze. (Yes, mine included). Got home and a few hours later it started. Big, heavy, wet snow. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get winter at all this year. What was really funny was that doggie asked to go out. Did her business and came back in. Then asked to go out again, just to play in the snow. It was funny.

I guess I should look outside and see if I need to clean the car before I go to work.

26°F, partly cloudy...I'll be surprised...

1C, feels like -4C (25F) and snowing. We're expecting 15-25 cm (6-10 inches) of snow.

And this is the reason for our snow: "A major low pressure system from the American Midwest will gradually move into the province of Quebec today." How about you guys in the Midwest just keep your low pressure systems to yourself? ;)

Overcast and gloomy. The temperature was supposed to go up to 73°, but at 3:30 p.m., it's only 63°

Yikes, Rock!

We had a nice 2 hour delay this morn (thanks, Simonbaker!). Not a lot of snow, and it's pretty much gone on the roads. Temp is dropping, currently 29° here along the river.

Yikes, Rock!

We had a nice 2 hour delay this morn (thanks, Simonbaker!). Not a lot of snow, and it's pretty much gone on the roads. Temp is dropping, currently 29° here along the river.
You are very welcome to it!
Freezing rain early this morning which made a slow comute to work today. High of 29F today.It's 26F now.Sounds like a storm coming sunday night.

Perfect spring day high 70's. Started my spring planting today.
Got all the cushions out of the shed and the plants are starting to burst out. Another month and the yard will be rockin'

This is what my weather is like:

IMG_3038.JPG

Perfect spring day high 70's. Started my spring planting today.
Got all the cushions out of the shed and the plants are starting to burst out. Another month and the yard will be rockin'
Spring in Febuary.....Now that is a refreshing thought.

The wind is strong in SE S.D. this morning. It's 32F now hoping it will warm up to 40F today.

Right about the time I looked at our forecast for the day, Snow showers, the sun came out and there was a rush for the window by the furry sun-sucking beasts in the apartment. Poor Latté and Smudge are trying to get their share from Shrek...he looks goofy perched in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom