What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the first day of fall. It's a beautiful fall day in SE S.D. it froze last night, we had to cover out tomato plants.

Hoping for a good Montana rain too.

We have 57° outside, and 56° inside. We might get Simonbaker's freeze tonight, and I've finally convinced DH that we need to shut windows and turn on heat sometime soon.

Says it's 59°F right now. Will be braving the smoke to go hunting and gathering in a bit. Still no prospects of rain.

EEK! That's scary, PF.

It's gorgeous today open windows except for an hour or so this morning when the humidity was high (it lowers the humidity inside so the mildew won't grow).

It's 3 p.m. and 79° with a humidity of 66%.

I got an indoor comfort monitor to keep an eye on the humidity. They insist we run our a/c for a while every day to keep down the humidity. Now I can keep an eye on it instead of depending on the weather forecast on the computer. Any time it reaches 75% I turn on the a/c. It works! The humidity drops by about 10%, and after the morning dew/fog burns off, unless it's a rainy day, it stays low enough to have the windows open.

So pleased to hear that you guys are all having such nice weather now :)

It is another lovely Spring day here, sunny and warm :cool:

Kylie1969 said:
So pleased to hear that you guys are all having such nice weather now :)

It is another lovely Spring day here, sunny and warm :cool:

Spring is so nice. Enjoy!

Thank you Chopper :)

It really is lovely to see all the new growth on our trees, plants and shrubs out in the garden, all the flowers coming out...just lovely...and sun, so much sun :)

Kylie1969 said:
Thank you Chopper :)

It really is lovely to see all the new growth on our trees, plants and shrubs out in the garden, all the flowers coming out...just lovely...and sun, so much sun :)

I love spring too, but Fall is nice here. Cooler and the trees are changing color. We are taking a weekend trip up in the mountains next weekend to Cripple Creek. It should be beautiful.

Yes, I too love Autumn/Fall, that is one of my fave seasons, nice and cool, lovely colours everywhere :)

Your trip sounds fabulous...I bet it is just lovely up there...I will look it up on Google Maps now :)

Today is the first day of fall. It's a beautiful fall day in SE S.D. it froze last night, we had to cover out tomato plants.

I heard the warning on the news last night for the cranberry bog owners. Our first frost. Time to rush to the bogs and get them flooded. :angel:

The tree outside our building. It turns this color every fall.

:angel:

Attachments

• 100_0066.jpg
    100_0066.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 162
It has really cooled down this evening. It's 50F now with predictions to get down to 30F for the overnight. Time to add another thick comforter to the bed & snuggle in for the night.

Luckily it is still coolish nights here even though it is warming up through the day...so we still have the Winter quilt on :)

Addie said:
The tree outside our building. It turns this color every fall.

:angel:

That tree is beautiful!!! I miss the red colors. Here in Colorado there are beautiful yellows, but you don't see nearly as many trees that turn red as I did growing up in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom