What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rosebud just asked to go out. My dogs have always had an instinct for weather. Put her out, and there's an inch out there now. Possibly a lot more to go. If I were younger, I'd go out and do something about the walk way in front of the kitchen, but ???? In an hour anything I could do now would be buried, so might as well save my energy.

celebrate now, time enough for grumbling later... snow days carry a special gift of fresh, unspent freedom, a morning's surprise ....:)

True, Vit. The best of both worlds today, a 2 hour delay! We don't have to make up delays. Snow's still coming down, but not as bad as was expected.

Last edited:
Hot...going to be a scorcher today, 38c

So I wanted to know how hot 38c is .. no clue since we use F. Anyway .. I typed in 38c in Google ... :ohmy: OMG Now I know waaaaaaayyyyy too much about bra sizes :LOL: That will teach me huh !

The snow wasn't as bad as it could have been .... We were expecting 6-10". I don't think we got the entire 6", but maybe we did (I haven't been out since the last snowfall). We were prepared for it, have enough food and hootch that we could be in for a month, easy!

We ended up with 5" of snow. Dh was up early & got the whole driveway shoveled out. When we got home at 5:00 the snowplow had completely filled in the end of the driveway. It was so nice our daughter suprised us & had it all shoveled out when we got back home at 7. Another storm predicted sunday into monday.

So I wanted to know how hot 38c is .. no clue since we use F. Anyway .. I typed in 38c in Google ... :ohmy: OMG Now I know waaaaaaayyyyy too much about bra sizes :LOL: That will teach me huh !

that's...so--fun-ny, my chuckles and smiles for the day!:) thanks, mrslmb. so few things to laugh about these days....

Bright beautuful blue skies today & the sun is shining brightly. 27F, cold but bearable.

32°F, and not a cloud, a very pretty day. It is with great trepidation that DH and I will walk Beagle, after all the slip'n falls and broken bones and owies our DCers have recently incurred.

Last edited:
32°F, and not a cloud, a very pretty day. It is with great trepidation that DH and I will walk Beagle, after all the slip'n falls and broken bones and owies our DCers have recently incurred.
Yeah, do be careful. Have you got one of those leashes on a windup thingee? I would hate it if Beagle dragged you down. Can you tell I had a Siberian Husky? :ermm::LOL:

Yeah, do be careful. Have you got one of those leashes on a windup thingee? I would hate it if Beagle dragged you down. Can you tell I had a Siberian Husky? :ermm::LOL:

:LOL: Yes, we have the windup thingee. 23 lb. beagle actually did drag me down a few years ago, and I broke my wrist. She could pull a sled, she's so strong.

DH was telling me, as we walked today, that there was no problem with slipping as the road was slushy. Then he slipped. Luckily, no fall. Later, he slipped again, black ice. I just tished along like a little old lady unless the road was completely dry.

Last edited:
Waking up to another eautiful sunny day, it's 17F now with a high of 28F predicted today. They have downgraded mondays storm again, now there's only a 30% chance of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom