What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it was 29C/84F and the sunshine was hazy. There was a brief shower in the afternoon so now it is a tad humid, but not bad overall. (Still excellent by UK standards). :)

94°F and windy the two things I hate the most, wind and heat! Feel like I'm sitting in front of a blowtorch...Yea!!! for the AC.

Extremely windy...blowing a gale, it is so full on!

Very cold too, 7 degrees out there with the wind chill brrrrr

The temp has been dropping since the thunder storm. I think we must have gotten about an inch and a half of rain in less than an hour. It was more than the rain gutters could handle! It's now 22 C and lovely comfortable.

We waited till after 9 PM to walk Beagle so it wasn't too hot for her, and it was still 82°F.

Since the quick thunder shower (and short power outage), it has dropped to 23 C, feels like 30 C. Phew!
Frigging hot and humid. It was 90 F at 10:30 on Wednesday morning. The thundershower cooled things down for about 2 hours. Okay, I won't complain, at least I don't have to shovel snow...

We have weather similar to GG's. Another triple digit heat index. I picked blueberries early this morning and ended up drenched in sweat.

You know that drenching rain TL got? Well it is supposed to be heading our way this weekend finally with a break in the heat wave. Cooler temps forecasted. One can only hope and pray. :angel:

We are back to 30C/86f today with blue skies and sunshine! It's all very un-English - and marvellous! :D

I know lots of you are finding your hot weather very uncomfortable, (and I do sympathise), but in Britain, even in summer, it is mostly grey and dull and wet. So please forgive my enthusiasm for a brief spell of lovely sunny weather. :blush: (It'll be over soon enough!)

Couldn't agree more. Though we're Brits aren't we supposed to complain about the weather :ROFLMAO:.

It's a great excuse to kick the kids outside, fill the paddling pool, and just have a lazy day. :angel:

I just hate hot nights. Though for the past couple of nights I've ended up camping in my backyard. Just to cool off.

We are back to 30C/86f today with blue skies and sunshine! It's all very un-English - and marvellous! :D

I know lots of you are finding your hot weather very uncomfortable, (and I do sympathise), but in Britain, even in summer, it is mostly grey and dull and wet. So please forgive my enthusiasm for a brief spell of lovely sunny weather. :blush: (It'll be over soon enough!)

Couldn't agree more. Though we're Brits aren't we supposed to complain about the weather :ROFLMAO:.

It's a great excuse to kick the kids outside, fill the paddling pool, and just have a lazy day. :angel:

I just hate hot nights. Though for the past couple of nights I've ended up camping in my backyard. Just to cool off.

Hi CrystalWriter. Well, we Brits are well known for talking about the weather, but it seems to me from reading this thread, that plenty of non-Brits like to discuss it too!

You are the second person today who has told me they are camping out in their garden to keep cool at night. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom