What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly hot here. 105 degrees today, with more of the same tomorrow. The heat index was 115. Ugh!

Earlier forecasts said the heat would abate by today. Unfortunately, now we're told no relief is in store until the weekend. We just grin and bear it.

Sure wish I could bottle this stuff up and save it for the winter months.

It has been over 100 here for most of the last 2 weeks. It has almost never rained since the Spring. I have never seen so many dead plants and trees as we have this year.

It has cooled down a lot since last week. It is "only" 97 right now, with a heat index of 102. I hope it cools down even more very soon, if for no other reason than to lower the electric bill. I keep the air conditioner setting as high as I can stand it, but it gets too hot without it.

:neutral: Barbara

104 again in Nashville. Jeez, it feels like it must be about 90 in my office. I love summer and hate winter, but this is getting really bad. I wish we could have some of Texas' rain.

keltin said:
Hot. Again. Tired of the heat. I swear I’m starting to lose my religion over this weather! Come on Fall!

Lets trade, I'm sick of the rain here in England!

Stupid rain, it's supposed to be summer! :mad:

redkitty said:
Lets trade, I'm sick of the rain here in England!

Stupid rain, it's supposed to be summer! :mad:
I'll trade you! We need the rain so badly. It is almost 7:00 p.m. and it is now 100. Cooler than last week, but still too hot for me.

:ohmy: Barbara

It's still raining here and has been all day. I'm watching live TV news report right now showing a guy a few miles away stuck in a tree awaiting rescue. There have been over 70 high water rescues in San Antonio alone today - not to mention Corpus Christi and Houston and everything in between. It's a lot cooler today but with the freeways closed right now, there's no place to go!

HOT, HOT, HOT! Broken records all over the place. Temps are about 15-17 degrees over normal for this time of the year.

Had some "front" come through about 7 p.m. that brought high winds and lower humidity. Not much else. At least enough relief for our outside kitties to have some fun playing.

10 p.m. news still says we're in for a hot, pressure cooker couple of days. UGH!

Warm, muggy, and humid. Had some torrential storms hit while at the g-store, that was fun. Intermitten showers as a result of the outer arms of hurrican Erin. Love the rain!

I wish you could send me some rain. A brush fire broke out last night and burned 3 acres on the main road. It is so dry I am surprised that everything hasn't burned up.

in the mid 90's here today and wet in most of Texas from Tropical storm Erin coming through. Has been a mild summer this year. Only hit 100 a couple of times so far.

It was 75 degrees, dry and sunny today, and tonight it's much cooler and raining a bit with some occassional thunder and lightening. Suppose to be only in the 60's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom