What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
35° and yucky, though not as bad as yesterday, which was windy and rainy.

Do you have those little (invasive), low-growing weeds in yards up there - they bloom a light pink profusely and look sort of like snow on the ground? I think there's a county ordinance against real snow. :cool:
We probably do, but I'm not sure which ones you mean. I think I have every weed known to mankind in my yard!

NW Arkansas, 10:00 a.m.: 33 F., 72% humidity, overcast, wind N at 10 kts.

Today is cloudy, high of 43 F. with a north wind. Essentially a cool, gloomy day.

It's chilly (for me) 47°, but I'm seeing a little blue for the first time in two days. I hope it clears. It's been too gloomy.

28° now, and very dark. Day was similar to yesterday, only it felt colder here along the banks of the Mississip.

28° now, and very dark. Day was similar to yesterday, only it felt colder here along the banks of the Mississip.

Dang, Dawgluver, that recurring darkness just keeps hitting you evey evening, doesn't it?

28F is just too cold!

About 59F here and an expected low tonight in the upper 40's. That's pretty chilly for Florida!

NW Florida - 39 a little breezy. It is supposed to get up to 60. I understand Northern Mississippi got some snow.

Well, it looks like we now have Florida well covered here on DC. There is a person in South Florida, NE and now NW Florida. All we need is a person in central Florida and we'll have the entire state covered.

It's not hard to play when you live in a playground.:LOL:

It's dark and gloomy :(. Yesterday was so nice with a little winter chill, sun shining, blue skies and white fluffy clouds.

Well, I have lots of indoor things to do so I will turn on my TV "fireplace" (our cable company airs a looped video of a real wood fire that fills the screen and even has a guy stoking it and adding logs!), crank up the Christmas music and get some nice smells coming from the kitchen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom