What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brass monkeys are clutching themselves and Environment Canada has issued a 'shrinkage advisory'. I think that pretty much sums it up. :mad:
Nice one sweetie. Karma to you my love.

See above for todays weather in Edmonton. Monday is supposed to be a balmy -2C! I can't WAIT. I'm so frozen when I get in the hot tub it freezes over!

See above for todays weather in Edmonton. Monday is supposed to be a balmy -2C! I can't WAIT. I'm so frozen when I get in the hot tub it freezes over!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Alix, at least with all that cold weather you still have a good sense of humor. I would be diving under a heated blanket. It gets darn cold here where I live, but not that cold!! Keep warm!!

I can't resist....

....I'm in shorts, it's five oclock and I just took pork chops and sausage off the grill. It's 84.
Monday it'll be 35. That's north Texas.

I can't believe I am typing this but it is SNOWING again!!!! Has been since last night with no end in sight even though the weather reports all say it is supposed to be raining!

I can't believe this. So, looks like we may be postponing family Christmas AGAIN!!!!

Snowed AGAIN last night. 3 inches.

Now the sun is bright and beautiful..... but that means its cold.
I think its 4. Maybe 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom