What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie,
I hope today is an easier day for you. Although staying busy is life in itself.

Woke up at 6:00 a.m. to make breakfast for kids, get dressed and dropped off my little one at school. Thankfully, DH took Amanda and Justin to their school. Came home to goof on the computer, watched a tv show, went back to check on my little one at lunchtime. Came back to goof off on the computer again. Tried to take a nap but my head and throat hurt too much. Got up to have a sandwich and green tea. I'm all wired up so I think I'll go check the washer and dryer, do the dishes and start dinner before I go pick up kids from school. Later, I hope to go for a jog if the darn mosquitos allow me.

up late, alarm didn't go off, not my watch or the radio alarm
^^husbands did, but1 hr 50 minutes later than I was supposed to be up and leaving for work, PANIC hit me in the head]
somehow I made it
worked, walked, ate, bathed, watch a bit tv, slumber, sans husband who is on boat with keiki's

Hate it when the alarm doesnt go off.. always missing my bus when it does that

Took my little one to school. I realized Justin had left his drop slip for a class so I just rushed up there to turn it in to the counselor. I'm just here sitting around waiting on a friend to pick me up to go to lunch. Later, I'll make an early dinner, pick up kids from school and go to an athletic meeting for my daughter.

Dina, sounds like a day in the life of a busy Mom.

My kids don't go back to school for another week, so things are still in summer mode today.

Just work for me in about an hour, then meet a buddy for coffee, come home, make dinner, fold laundry and do all the crap I haven't done all week! LOL

Up at 0600 and baked NYT raisin bread then caught up on overnight e-mail from the night owls and insomniacs:LOL:. Showered, then out to edge and cut the lawn. Just finished lunch (fish sammich made with homemade rolls and panko crusted walleye left over from last night) and getting ready to clean out the garage and re-organize my work truck. When DW gets home it's off to the local diner for dinner. No time for either of us to cook today.

1. get info via internet regarding where to take dh for his birthday on 9/11
2. talked to dd and dgs and dgd < who was poopy this morning and wants her moms coffee at 1 1/2 years old:(
3. hang by pool with computer so I can further check for hot deals
4. later today, I have an assignment so it'll be work for me
5. dinner
6. pick up LC61 so we can go visit Ginger at the vet [ok, kidding but want to]
7. sleep in a favorite place of mine

PS, JoeV, the other day when ds#1 spent the night, I made him Freedom Toast on NYT bread that I'd added Black Hawaiian sea salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and flax seeds to. I ate his last quarter of a piece that he couldn't finish just to taste it, it was amazing, who knew?

One step closer to back to school today for my oldest.
:clap::clap::clap:
Spent the morning cleaning the house and cleaning out a filing cabinet.
Showered
Got the kids lunch
nap for legogirl
put together oldest's 1st day backpack
GO TO OPEN HOUSE AT SCHOOL :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Stop for milk and bread
Make a fast dinner
eat
clean up dinner
chill
sleep

Up early and did the normal daily chores. When I fed the outside kitties their breakfast the new kittens (about 4 weeks) were running all over the front porch. They're learning how to master those "leg" things better every day.

After breakfast went to the shop to continue working on customer jobs. My hands are spent after hours of stretching jute webbing and hammering tacks on the bottoms of chairs.

Finally was able to liberate an oak stretcher on the bottom of another customer's chair. It had to be replaced because the owner's dog used it as a chew toy. Had no choice but to remove it and replace it. Fortunately I have an oak dowel rod the appropriate size that I can stain and finish to match.

When I got home I took a field trip to the storage building in the rear of our property to retrieve some canning jars. Will can tomatoes this afternoon. I can eat only so many.

Just finished installing a tiny high density gooseneck lamp (light portion about the size of a lipstick tube) over my computer keyboard. It's only 15 watts and has a dimmer feature. I'm enjoying it already.

A little lunch then have to get the tomatoes canned. They can't wait another day.

Have a mixed ham, tomato, feta, garbanzo bean salad planned for dinner. Might even take a homemade baguette out of the freezer. Depends on how tired I am.

That's my day.

I cleaned house, made and froze pesto, paid bills and now I'm baking brownies and planning dinner. When I get the brownies in the oven, I will check the garden.

babe, since we're all concerned, please do contact a doctor. you've felt bad long enough.

up early for breakfast
shop til I drop for odds and ends and more butter dishes
lunch
shop at the market for specialty peanut butter and lots of it if I can find what I'm looking for
try to nap
no dinner
work very late

The Lord willing, I plan to visit my sweet kitten Ginger at the animal hospital in the afternoon and tonight.

Got up at 6:30. Made a big breakfast for everyone ~ eggs, sausage links, pancakes, sliced strawberries. Took Amanda to school (DH took the boys today). Worked out on the stationary bike, abs on the Firm and lifted light weights. Shower. Go do some shopping. Possibly nap to catch up on my sleep. Pick up my little one from school. Take him to Marbel Slab for ice cream. Pick-up Justin from school. Give them a snack. Prepare dinner. Pick up Amanda from volleyball tryouts. Walk/jog for 45 minutes. Shower. Have dinner. Watch a bit of tv. Read my book. Sleep.

Back
Top Bottom