What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry i like my OLD battlestar with Male leads and robot cylons.

I like that too, but I'm such a supergeek that all of the story gets me going. I watched the pilot of Caprica yesterday morning when I got off work (and eating a TNT Garlic Omelet, which was superb!) and enjoyed the show very much.

Later I watched "Kelly's Heroes" with my kitty who likes war movies.

I don't know if I can count this as the last movie I watched because we only got about 30 minutes into it before we turned it off. It is called The Maiden Heist. The cast is great so we figured the movie could not be that bad. The movie stared Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, Marcia Gay Harden, and William H. Macy. It was so slow moving and so boring. We kept thinking it would get better, but after about 30 minutes or so we just could not wait any longer.

This was an awsome movie! The visuals were stunning. The majority of the movie was computer generated, including the main characters. I was blown away by how real the aliens were. There was nothing fake about them. I remember when Star Wars came out that it was a new generation of cinematography. I think Avatar sets the new standard.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer...I'm getting ready to watch all the seasons in a gigantic marathon next week at a retreat with some girl friends.

Back
Top Bottom