What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2012, it was good to watch it, of course today I barely remember what it was about due to it's stupidity.

I agree. I watched it on dvd last night. Like most other disaster films, this one was really silly, especially with all the cliches from other disaster films put together. I've seen better disaster films than this pos. If it weren't for the special effects this film had nothing.

I have Zombieland on right now. I guess it says something that I'm surfing the web while watching it. It's okay, but the pacing is terrible. It's no Shaun of the Dead.

This morning, I watched a movie that's been a favorite virtually my whole life, Harvey. Jimmy Stewart made such great movies in the fifties.

This morning, I watched a movie that's been a favorite virtually my whole life, Harvey. Jimmy Stewart made such great movies in the fifties.
I LOVE Harvey! I was watching a show about Jimmy Stewart a few weeks ago, and he said that people would stop him on the street and ask him--seriously--if Harvey was with him. :LOL:

:)Barbara

My favorite Jimmy Stewart movie is "The Cheyenne Social Club," with Henry Fonda. But, I'll take Jimmy Stewart anyway I can get him...I have both movies and several others, may be time for a marathon.:wacko:

Last edited:
Last night we watched Law Abiding Citizen. We knew nothing about it going in except that it was supposed to be good. I was impressed. I really loved this flick.

Last night we watched Law Abiding Citizen. We knew nothing about it going in except that it was supposed to be good. I was impressed. I really loved this flick.
Yes, good film. Like I mentioned a few days ago, some scenes were very predictable, especially the part where several vehicles start blowing up.

Yeah you could see that coming a million miles away. There was another dumb part in the cemetery. They were pointing their guns at the car that blew up instead of the gunner.

Last night I couldn't sleep, too sore from working in the yard, and was surfing the movie channles and came across a movie from my teen's-twenty's ...Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Last night I couldn't sleep, too sore from working in the yard, and was surfing the movie channles and came across a movie from my teen's-twenty's ...Rocky Horror Picture Show.

My girlfriend and I used to go to RHPS every Friday at midnight our last couple of years of HS. I think the dialog and lyrics are permanently ingrained in my memory....like Conjunction Junction and We The People from Schoolhouse Rock.

My girlfriend and I used to go to RHPS every Friday at midnight our last couple of years of HS. I think the dialog and lyrics are permanently ingrained in my memory....like Conjunction Junction and We The People from Schoolhouse Rock.

I still attend the yearly showing...but then I'm a GeekGirl. I can also be found at Science-Fiction Conventions and Ren Faires.

I still attend the yearly showing...but then I'm a GeekGirl. I can also be found at Science-Fiction Conventions and Ren Faires.

I haven't been to a convention since the eighties...but Renn Faires are another matter. We usually get to Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania every year. My fiance's former roommate is a performer at VA, MD and one of the North Carolina faires. I've been going to Maryland since I was in elementary school. They open on a weekday for school field trips once or twice every season.

As luck would have it, the VA Faire opened between my home and my business. Lots of the Rennies who didn't have anything to do during the week would hang out at my store and blow the little bit of money they made on dice and role playing games. I was really sorry to see them close the Faire. The new one isn't nearly as ambitious, but it's still fun.

okay confession time..

1 - I have not been to RHPS in 16 years.. but I saw my 30th viewing on my 30th birthday. That was the last time I'd seen it before last night. I still remembered the songs.. but my audience participation in severly lacking. :ohmy:

2- I have School House Rock on DVD. :ermm:

I gave my fiance a copy of the Schoolhouse Rock DVD a few years back when it first came out. She's a naturalized South African native, and is completely lost among all of these seventies era pop culture references. She's also studying to be a teacher and has managed to get some use out of it.

Fiona and Dave have you seen Shock Treatment? It's a sort of sequel to RHPS. Good music, not so good a movie. It came out on DVD last year or maybe the year before.

Back
Top Bottom