What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babe I watched Men Who Stare At Goats last night. I had heard horrible reviews, but the previews looked great. Overall I would say it was OK. Certainly not great, but not as bad as the reviews I had read.

I saw “Kinky boots” the other night. I was actually surprised but I liked it, even though it was too long. I think it is an idea of film being based on the true story, that I liked the most.

Babe I watched Men Who Stare At Goats last night. I had heard horrible reviews, but the previews looked great. Overall I would say it was OK. Certainly not great, but not as bad as the reviews I had read.

still ;) have not watched it i pretty much like anything that "handsome george" is in. i have been busy and to tired to stay up and watch it. but i will.

Watched " It's Complicated" what a great movie... I love Meryl Streep, she can't go wrong... What a fabulous actress, what a fabulous movie... :)

Last film was Avatar cuz dont saw it yet.

Well scenarios was cool but the movie dont make me feel nothing ...

6/10

Recently ran through the three Jason Bourne movies - Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum. I really enjoyed these.

Then Terminator Salvation. This one is worthy of passing up.

mulholland_drive_ver3.jpg

Most mind numbingly oddest movie I've ever seen

DVR is recording Transformers: Revenge of the fallen which I will watch later or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom