What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished (name corrected!) Stephen King's "Golden Years." It is so weird--I had seen it before but even after seeing the whole thing I can't remember seeing the end, so maybe I had missed that part before. Yeah, the ending was a little weird. It would have been nice to have just a little more knowledge of where (or when?) they were going. It seems like a lot of effort was put into the details of the show, but then the ending just kind of fell flat. I still liked the show though, but not nearly as much as "The Stand," which it reminded me a little of.

:)Barbara
I think it got canceled before it had time to wrap up the details and flesh it out.

I think it got canceled before it had time to wrap up the details and flesh it out.
Yes, I think so. Kind of like what happened to "Kyle XY." I loved that show, and they could have had a really good ending, but they found out after filming that it was being canceled, so they just let it drop instead of making a good closer. :(

I'm kind of going from one extreme to another tonight. I just finished "The Missing" (Cate Blanchett and Tommy Lee Jones) and am now starting "Enchanted." :cool:

we saw enchanted.

i am watching grease at the moment. amc is repeating it so i caught the 2 end songs that i love!! now i get to see the rest.

kate hudson in ....."lose a guy". & then also my.....greek wedding". again. i could view them so often, toooo hilarious, the both of them.

i found so many movies my Mom packed when i was relocating; half of them unopened. so i sorted them; & dagnabbit, the goonies is gone! eh, enough movie/television for me, though. usually my television is kinda disregarded for months/years. i prefer reads & that.

if the goonies is gone, i'll bitterly weep. (or give jake a a few $$ for another copy-of..... hmmmm)
i get overwhelmed by tv nowadays, too complicated for me, scrambles my thought-processes toooo much. for me, a book is solid, rarely changes. calming & informative.
some of them.
i've my luvs- those dear golden girls, Julia Child.....
me & jake also view alton or his simpsons discs.
most days, though, eh.

The Birdcage ............. AGAIN!! Picked it up at B&N the other day on sale. That movie is one of my old girl and my favs!! It makes us laugh everytime we watch it!!

Young guns I & II are great!!

My friend and I watched "Red Eye" last night while we played Rummy. Susan said she didn't know which was more suspenseful, the movie or this one hand of cards! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Good movie (my 2nd time seeing it, her 1st).

Watching "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" with Matthew McConaughy and "Fragments" later this evening.

Yep, enjoyed both "Young Guns" movies! I wish they would make more good westerns. Loved "Open Range" and "Lonesome Dove". Anything with Robert Duvall.

Last night I watched "Planet 51." Right now I am watching "Phantom of the Opera." I told you I am all over the place when it comes to movies (and books). :cool:

Barbara...loved Phantom of the Opera! I'm a huge movie fan also, and a book-a-holic!

Tonight I'm watching "Drillbit Taylor" and "The Wrestler".

Back
Top Bottom