What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, was cruising for something "not obnoxious" and there it was. I was actually working on the computer and not watching, but I like having something "not obnoxious" on the TV while I'm not watching.:ROFLMAO:
I'm scared!! That actually makes sense and I resemble that!!

Butterflies Are Free
Cactus Flower

On to - Please Don't Eat The Daisies
2 Goldie Horn's and a shaggy dog!! LOL

Not movies, but we got Seasons 1-4 of "Heroes" on ebay and are watching Season 1 now. We missed a lot of Season 3 when it was on and all of Season 4, so we wanted to start again from the beginning. :cool:

:)Barbara

Eyes Wide Shut. Although I'm a big Kubrick (the director) fan I have never seen this film til last night. It's been out for 10 years. I watched it on Netflix streaming video. The film was nasty and bad.

"Unstoppable," with Denzell Washington and Chris Pine. Talk about an edge of your seat movie! I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair, eyes wide open, and my leg bouncing up and down to beat the band! Great movie! It was "inspired by actual events."

"Unstoppable," with Denzell Washington and Chris Pine. Talk about an edge of your seat movie! I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair, eyes wide open, and my leg bouncing up and down to beat the band! Great movie! It was "inspired by actual events."

I want to watch that one next.

We just finished watching "This Old Cub," a documentary about Ron Santo. It was pretty good. It just makes us sick that he was passed up so many years for the Hall of Fame, and now that he is dead it looks like they might finally do it. Too little, too late. :(

Back
Top Bottom