What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night we watched Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. Better than the second, not as good as the first. So, the same as most sequels!

Yesterday we watched Eight Days a Week in the afternoon, and then in the evening we watched Red.

The best time I ever had watching a movie at home was when I was visiting a friend in Calif. After dinner she went to lay down, and her husband and I cleaned up the kitchen. Then we sat down to watch "The Magnificant Seven" We both sat there entranced and never spoke a word. Yet this was a movie we had both seen several times. It was such a peaceful Sunday afternoon. All the time we each had a Yorkie in our lap and patted them to death. When the story got exciting, we both started to pat like mad. Quiet times, and we were both so gentle. :)

Last edited:
The best time I ever had watching a movie at home was when I was visiting a friend in Calif. After dinner she went to lay down, and her husband and I cleaned up the kitchen. Then we sat down to watch "The Magnificant Seven" We both sat there entranced and never spoke a word. Yet this was a movie we had both seen several times. It was such a peaceful Sunday afternoon. All the time we each had a Yorkie in our lap and patted them to death. When the story got exciting, we both started to pat like mad. Quiet times, and we were both so gentle. :)
How funny! Every time the Yorkies heard the music start to build, they probably braced themselves! :LOL:

Last night we watched "Thor". It was okay, actually. Not as bad as I heard. I won't make my list of favourite movies of all time, but it was entertaining.

Strangers In Good Company. It's a story about a group of older women who get stranded out in the middle of nowhere. It is a delightful movie. I have seen it before and I will be watching it again.

"Lars and the Real Girl". Saw it before years ago. Quirky and strange, in a sweet way.

Strangers In Good Company. It's a story about a group of older women who get stranded out in the middle of nowhere. It is a delightful movie. I have seen it before and I will be watching it again.

This is one of my favorites - I've watched it several times... First time I've ever heard anyone else mention it... hah

"Blood Work" with Clint Eastwood. We hadn't seen it since it first came out and our friends had never seen it. Good movie. :cool:

The Last Film I Had Seen: Leonardo Di Capricho

The last film I had seen in the cinema was Hoover with Leonardo Di Capricho ... a bit too long and slow in parts, however, superb acting and a real look at USA history.

On Television: A Spanish film called: El Hijo de Los Vientos, starring a well known theatrical stage and film actor, Valencian, JOSÉ SANCHÓ and the film, The Son of the Winds, is a historical saga on the life of Hernán Cortez and his conquering of Mexico. Good film. It is available through Amazon. I do not know, if it is available in English.

On Television: Halle Berry and Meryl Streep, a repeat, a film called Isaiah about the adoption of an African American baby boy to a white couple.
I watched it in Spanish.

M.C.

This is one of my favorites - I've watched it several times... First time I've ever heard anyone else mention it... hah

Mary Meigs, one of the ladies in the film has written a book about her experience in the making of the film. I just ordered it from Amazon, can't wait to read it.

I watched The Dilemma last night. typical Vince Vaughn movie, had its ups and downs but was more funny than not.

Back
Top Bottom