What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a cast!! It was sooooo worth seeing and we both loved it! What a treasure of a sleeper. Thanks Ross!!
Thank you Ross, we just got done watching the movie. We very much enjoyed it and appreciate your post!

I watched the documentary Free Solo last night as it aired on the National Geographic channel and I could see why it was worthy of the Oscar win.

It was about one man and his quest to scale up El Capitan in free solo mode. One wrong move and it was certain death.

This documentary to me was just beautiful to look at and it just seemed so hard to film the climber.

In the end he did it, but it was just so amazing to see him attempt it.

A big thumbs up from me on this.

It's not about movie i watched, well sort off. I was in a cigar lounge and across the room TV was on, 47 Ronin was playing. Well, first of all sound was of, they had subtitles on, second of all I can't see that far, not clearly at least, that far. Now I'm like mad, because I want to know what happens in that movie, not that i know what was happening to begin with. And it's not on the regular TV. I have to pay to rent it. And it just seems stupid enough that it is not worth renting it. Sorry, just ranting.

It's not about movie i watched, well sort off. I was in a cigar lounge and across the room TV was on, 47 Ronin was playing. Well, first of all sound was of, they had subtitles on, second of all I can't see that far, not clearly at least, that far. Now I'm like mad, because I want to know what happens in that movie, not that i know what was happening to begin with. And it's not on the regular TV. I have to pay to rent it. And it just seems stupid enough that it is not worth renting it. Sorry, just ranting.

Here ya go Charlie...Everything you ever wanted to know about it without having to watch it. ;)
I really like Wiki when I'm wondering about a detailed movie plot without any hype.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-seven_rōnin

I watched “Wonderwoman” last night. I wish I'd given it my full attention instead of doing other things at the same time, it was a good movie.

I need to figure out how to get Netflix/Hulu etc. on my TVs. It's not the same watching them on my iPad!

Last edited:
Last night I wanted a quiet night, wife's away, so I made my rum n coke and went upstairs, tuned in to,see what's on,
Top gun
I watched it again and really enjoyed it again.

New tv is being set up tomorrow by my son, I can't get sky to work, then I'll have Netflix and some other stuff.

Russ

I need to figure out how to get Netflix/Hulu etc. on my TVs. It's not the same watching them on my iPad!

Dawg we have been very happy with our new Vizio "smart TV". I don't know if you're in the market for one but they've sure come way down in price. It's such a pleasure!

Dawg we have been very happy with our new Vizio "smart TV". I don't know if you're in the market for one but they've sure come way down in price. It's such a pleasure!

My TVs are all “smart ready”, but the problem has always been my iffy wifi connection out here in da country. I'll have to find me a TV “guru” who can work in the DTV satellite and puzzle through

....I have the DVD of Julie and Julia and just put it in to watch it again after a couple of years. Thanks for the reminder, Andy. Meryl Streep is awesome in this great foodie movie. :)

Just finished watching "Ghost ship" on Netflix.

A group of boat scavengers were approached to check out an abandoned ship from 1962.

Good movie [emoji106]

Watching movie on Netflix " Malevolent"

A group scamming people about the paranormal until strange things start happening to them.

Last night we watched
I Can Only Imagine
WOW!!
Inspirational!
Not to mention I just adore that song,
and sang along at the end of the movie.
DH said, "I had no idea that first off you could sing,
and second that you liked Gospel Music..."
I sang in our church choir and we were
REQUIRED
to sing in the school that I went to,
for 13 years!
Ya kinda get the knack for it after a while ;)

Back
Top Bottom