What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkitty said:
Second time around watching Borat last night, so painfully funny!

I Loved that movie, I really enjoyed the rawness of it. He is an equal opportunity offender, and I agree with the comment above, that it is a commentary on ignorance basically.

ncage1974 said:
Saw 3: Sadisticly scary. I like horror movies that they just don't go around killing people and they make you think like: Silence of the lambs series and Saw 3. I wondered if it was going to be any good because the main person behind the series died after Saw 2. If you stomach can take it its a good one but its pretty graphic.

I loved Saw 1 & 2. Have been dying to see 3 but since hubby won't watch it with me, I guess I'll have to wait till I can find someone who will.

I just watched An Unfinished Life with Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman. A heartwarming story, if a bit unbelievable...but when did that ever matter?

crewsk said:
I loved Saw 1 & 2. Have been dying to see 3 but since hubby won't watch it with me, I guess I'll have to wait till I can find someone who will.

Well if you need a movie partner just let me know ;). Be prepared this is more graphic than the first two were (at least i think so).

Ncage

ncage1974 said:
Well if you need a movie partner just let me know ;). Be prepared this is more graphic than the first two were (at least i think so).

Ncage

I'll be sure to keep that in mind!:) Graphic doesn't bother me, I ate spaghetti while watching 2.:ermm:

Yesterday was Saw III and The Guardian. I also thought Saw III was the most graphic! I had to look away more than a few times, and I love horror movies! The Guardian was a no brainer, Kevin Costner & Ashton Kutcher coast guard movie.

Today was The Departed, LOVED it. I felt drained and a bit depressed after, but what a great flick. It will be on the "to buy" list to add to our ever growing DVD collection!

We usually go into town to the local cuinema to see a movie. The last one was Wild Hogs. It was really funny..we enjoyed it a lot.

last movie we watched was, "the devil wears prada". fantastic movie,very enjoyable.And i loved Meryl Streep.she was just awsome.

lyndalou said:
We usually go into town to the local cuinema to see a movie. The last one was Wild Hogs. It was really funny..we enjoyed it a lot.

Thats our next movie too! Last movie we saw was Music and Lyrics, with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I'd give that movie a 7 out of 10, slow to start, boring a bit, and then it picked up. Didnt keep my attention enough.

I watched The Last Days tonight. It is a documentary about 5 Hungarian Jews who survived the camps during WWII. Speilberg was the producer of the movie - it won an Oscar for best documentary in 1998. It was really good - and sad, thought provoking, etc.

Toots said:
I watched The Last Days tonight. It is a documentary about 5 Hungarian Jews who survived the camps during WWII. Speilberg was the producer of the movie - it won an Oscar for best documentary in 1998. It was really good - and sad, thought provoking, etc.

Sounds good, I love thought provoking movies as well. I'd be crying in the theatre.

Dina said:
Night at the Museum. We love Ben Stiller.

Me too! We saw it in the theatre and just cracked up! Great movie for everyone to enjoy.

Last night was Strangers with Candy. We love Amy Sedaris & Steven Colbert.... the TV series was better but the movie was still hysterical! :ROFLMAO:

We watched Babel last night. I'm still confused.......was it just our DVD settings or was most of the movie in foreign language? If so, what the heck was the whole plot with the oriental girl? I could figure out the other story lines but this one still has me stumped.

Back
Top Bottom